- Issuance of workmen compensations assessment under the Workmen's Compensation Act 1952 within 5 working days from date of receipt of completed document:
- Processing of application for license under Private Employment Agencies Act 1981 within 14 working days from date of receipt of completed document:
Application for new license
Application for renewal license
- To ensure that the application for registration of trade unions are process within seven(7) working days from the date the complete application received.
- Processing of design approval for certificated machinery :
Steam Boiler in 45 working days
Unfired Pressure Vessel in 20 working days
- Approval for registration of Safety and Health Officer (SHO) for complete application in 30 working days.
- Processing of training grant application for the scheme within five (5) working days from the date of complete application form received.
- Reimbursement of training grant within eight (8) working days from the date of complete application form received.
- To Pay Temporary Disablement Benefit (TDB) to injured employees within 5 days of receipt of all necessary information and completed documents.
- To Pay Invalidity Pension (IP) to eligible employees within (7) days of receipt of all necessary information and completed documents.
- Process all applications for Attestation and Certification of Training Personnel and National Industrial Experts within 30 days of each completed application received.
- To respond to public complaint within (3) working days from date of complaint received.
- To ensure all payments must be made within (7) days from the date of complete document received.